Marketing Manager- AlarisPro
- Seniority Level: Associate
- Industry: Aviation & Aerospace
- Employment Type: Full-time
AlarisPro is looking for a highly motivated individual with exceptional relationship building, organizational planning skills to oversee and manage PR, marketing, event planning, related aspects.
A successful teammate will oversee the development, administration, coordination and implementation of all marketing, public relations, launch projects and events for AlarisPro and its affiliate start up companies MissionGO and MediGO. Programs and projects include but are not limited to: trade shows, conferences, launch parties, PR and Media related coordination, social strategies and consistent communication tactics. This role will also manage all social media, marketing and communication strategies, planning and implementation. This position will be working with multiple employees across a variety of Brands, channels and external partners/agencies. Duties and all work will be accomplished under the direction of the EVP Business Development and Marketing, President of Alaris Pro and in partnership with others to be determined.
- Must care about overall mission
- Passion for being part of a new company
- Do whatever it takes mentality to help the overall success of the company
- Compassionate- human element is important
- Able to pull information and people together quickly
- Works well within a team environment
- Humble and hungry for exciting work at a startup
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Manage online and external agencies using performance-based metrics and action as a key liaison between the marketing team and key stakeholders to drive measurable business results.
- As a member of the marketing team, this role will collaborate closely with sales stakeholders to improve inbound lead quality, quantity and process management.
- Media planning, budget management, testing strategy, and campaign tracking.
- Copywriting and development experience and the ability to develop ad copy and emails that convert contacts throughout demand waterfall; and optimize email nurture programs to increase velocity and conversion of leads.
- Stay abreast of emerging digital technologies, media opportunities, and strategies, while optimizing visitor and customer experience.
- Coordinate all public relations activities inclusive of interviews and media requests
- Keep accurate up to date calendars and lead communication on all marketing related communications on a consistent basis.
- Lead communication for client and internal meetings, including regular status meetings, pre-program.
- Manage all marketing materials, website updates and social media presence on behalf of the companies.
- Proactively work with the teams and agency to advance the brands in the industry through digital media, speaking opportunities, and other forms of advertising.
- Manage all aspects of tradeshows and event venue coordination, including meeting space allocation, meeting room set-up, diagrams, trade show set up and build out, coordination with food & beverage, electrical, internet connectivity.
- Report and assist in managing the budget against the priorities set for each business/program inclusive of managing final invoicing from vendors and receiving appropriate approvals from management on spends.
- Ensure messaging is approved by key players and is consistent and Brand appropriate throughout the marketing plan.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Able to work evenings and weekends when required, occasional travel but mainly limited for the purpose of development and learning opportunities.
- Superior organizational and planning skills, attention to detail, ability to anticipate project needs, ability to prioritize and work productively on multiple projects and tasks simultaneously and still be adaptable and flexible.
- Ability to take charge, work independently, complete assignments with little to no supervision, yet still take instruction, supervision and work with a team and build relationships with diverse communities internally and externally.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, enthusiastic professional with pleasant positive manner and demeanor, strong desire to satisfy customer/participant needs and ensure quality delivery of services.
- Exemplary writing, editing, proofreading, schedule management and communication skills (mail, email, in-person, phone), ability to adapt and clearly over communicate.
- 5-6+ years experience in the marketing, planning, hospitality or entertainment space management is required.
- Aviation industry experience a plus
- Startup experience a plus
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The noise level in the work environment is usually louder than a traditional office environment.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision (computer work). While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk and reach with hands and arms.
In addition to a competitive salary, AlarisPro offers a robust benefits package that includes medical, dental, and vision insurance, generous paid time off, and professional development opportunities. Our culture sets us apart and we look forward to you learning more about us.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $90,000.00 per year
How To Apply: